Wednesday 23 September 2009

Grumble-Grumble

The other day I had a moan, a B.I.G. moan that I had to spend my holidays at home doing uni work, grocery shopping and cleaning the house.  I wanted to load up the beetle and go find some deserted national park to camp for a few days.  That's all I wanted.  But I live in Amsterdam, with a bike, and not a whole lot of campable national park.  So the next day I packed myself a picnic and went off on a city adventure instead.  And I found a big old rambly park.  Not the same, but not too bad either.  And then I jumped.  Cause no matter where you are, who you're with, or where you're wishing you could be, you should jump.

3 comments:

MacD said...

I agreeeeeeeeeee..... I don;t do the camp thing but I do do the singin in supermarkets and jumping with joyful rellies! I'm glad God planted a park just there for you to discover xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Linny said...

Cool piccy! And cool tradition with the jumping! Mum, dad, Andy and I have joined in! So where are Kt and Trinny's JUMP shots??? Looking forward to Trinny's!!! And kt - make sure you wear a good bra cause otherwise certain bosoms might hide your face if you jump too high!!

Triniti the Luddite said...

hmmm jumping is not really my cup of tea. maybe a little bounce...but a jump would make me quite dizzy....so maybe i will try it. looks like a lovely park. make sure you explore some more while you are supposed to be studying. it makes for great stories!