Saturday 26 September 2009

Swippity Swap

Just finished our clothes swap. Our photographer will probably post photo's. It was awesome. Wish you all could have come and tried on some terrible and not so terrible and absolutely fabulous clothes.
Work coming to an end and I will be back. I am so tired.
Pobj off to Indo next Sunday. We are off on a road trip with a wonderful Mumma and Grandpa....I am so excited. Hopefully we will get to listen to Psalty songs and go through Dunedo looking for toilets...ahhh reliving those glory days. We will do some jumping and take photo's, hopefully of a giraffe dribbling on one of us, yep look out Dubbo here we come.

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

From Mum's email it sounded like the swap party was a hit! I hope the photographer gets some computer time sometime soon, I wanna see pics! And I wanna see pics once the road tripping is done, I love me a good road trip.


xx

MacD said...

soon............. the P