Monday 24 August 2009

Barb The Toe...matoe

I was asked to create some costumes for Little Miss Dani's amazing production she is putting on. She needed a tomato and a cucumber, but not just any tomato and cucumber. They needed to be Bob the Tomato and Larry the cucumber, or as Kenzi calls them Barb the Toe...matoe and Larry the cucumber (Ok, so the Larry one is the same, but she swears that Bob is Barb and is a girl!)
Now, because I want to insure that the production that Miss Dani is putting on will go fabulously, the costumes had to be fabulous also. So today I sewed and ironed and created and cut. They started out like this, but turned into this. Every one had to get a little bit of the action...yep everyone. (He doesn't look like he is enjoying it at all, does he????) Oh and I have added optional arm holes just incase they need to play a Tuba or something!
So, on with the show I say!

4 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. Me. These. Are. Awesome.

Linny said...

cool costumes trinny! brenton suits being a cucumber!!!

Little Miss Dani said...

TRINNY!
THESE ARE AMAZING!
YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND TALENTED AND...AMAZING!
Im sure my show will go absolutely fabulously just because we have these awesome costumes.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Kt Mac said...

coolness plus!!