Monday 24 August 2009

Bobble Heads and Beauty


Kenzi has been so sick lately, but she still has a way of looking beautiful with bed head and missing teeth. Of course I am totally rose colour glassering it up. But this girl is beautiful inside and out...and when she is 14 and looking at these pictures and wondering what I was thinking, I hope she reads these words and knows them, because bobble heads or no bobble heads it's who you are that counts and this little precious is certainly making it count.

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Ooh, please tell me that her head goes 'a-nod-a-nod' like the dogs on the parcel shelf of the car in Dad's joke!

Linny said...

Gorgeous Miss Kenzi! I hope your ears are feeling better. I know what it's like to have yukky ears, you ask your mum what my ears were like when I was little! Lots of hugs to you Kenz!