Wednesday 5 August 2009

The makings of me

I too have mountains of things that I could be doing......but I have heaps of things that I have made that I just have to show you.

Connor had a convict excursion today. This was his costume. He was very chuffed!
The convict rap apparently.
The sad convict face after working the chain gangs all day - or be woken up at 5:30 and asked to pose for photo's!
Kenzi needed a party dress. This one was a pattern that I borrowed off Mum and made it up from a sheet. She looked like a little 70's flower child...and all the mum's at the party put their order in!
Christmas present for a special little nurse (or daughter of a nurse!)
Birthday present for one of Kenzi's friends modelled by Kenzi.
My official label.
The skirt, T and crown for the party girl.
Crowns for Christmas.

4 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Trinny these are incredible! I can't believe how good you've got, I vaguely remember calico dresses being safety pinned together for past costumes (I think it was a history trip or something when you were teaching). These are all fabulous, beautiful, and so well made!

Kt Mac said...

sUPER DUPER Trinny. They are amazing and Kenzi's friend will be soooo chuffed. Connor looked amazing- WHY??? was he up at 5:30 for photos??? Your brand rocks XXX

Kt Mac said...

sUPER DUPER Trinny. They are amazing and Kenzi's friend will be soooo chuffed. Connor looked amazing- WHY??? was he up at 5:30 for photos??? Your brand rocks XXX

Anonymous said...

amazing, yes you Trin are amazing!
great photos