Sunday 23 August 2009

Where Would I love To Be

All weekend I have been nursing sick kids, sitting in after hours doctors surgeries to be told that Kenzi has 2 middle ear infections 1 being very close to exploding and trying to keep up with feeding a little man who is going through a growth spurt and eating me out of house and home, I decided that there must be some place I would rather be doing all of this....because I couldn't not be here...but perhaps we could be somewhere else with the same thing happening and it would make it seem better some how. I found these images.....I love these images....I want to be where these images are.......just for a while.......a moment to drink in the loveliness and hold hot packs on ears!

3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Wow, I would so join you. Both in the travel imaginings and holding hot packs on ears. I hope things are getting better.
Loads of love and get better wishes,
Cxx
PS Where did you get the pic of the 'camping' shack? I likey-like.

Linny said...

who is in the top pic? or is it just random person from the internet?! love the ballet shoes one!

Kt Mac said...

beautiful picts and beautiful places!