Monday 24 August 2009

Castles in the Cloud

You know how you always dream that you can walk on clouds and that song always comes to mind 'I know a castle in the clouds...I like to go there in my sleep...aren't any floors for me to sweep...not in my castle in the clouds'. Well, today was a sick day and we built cloud castles. Actually I was completing some other crafty venture using some polyfill.....turned my back for 5 seconds and Miss Kenzi created her castle in the cloud. Connor joined the fray and added his Knights as guards. There were also a number of penguins and sleeping babies. So, today we had castles in the clouds...however there were still floors for me to sweep!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I'll trade the castle in the clouds for the no sweeping. Although I have a sweeping knight in residence in my house, he's very dashing. So looks like I got the Rapunzel tower instead of the castle, with a knight. Not so bad after all.

Linny said...

cool castle kenz! and good one connor for putting the knights around the castle! every castle needs some knights in shining armour!!!!!!!!!!!