Tuesday 11 August 2009

Night Notes

I am going to do a post on one of our family traditions that we have just started, but later. I just wanted to leave you with what I have just read before I rest my bone weary body (sick kids + husband = tired mummy)
NOTE 1
I think you are fabules (this one had flowers drawn all over it, meaning that it was from Kenzi)
NOTE 2
Mummy, I love your creative mind and thankyou for being my mummy.
ps yes, I relly like notes deep down.
love from your very special son Connor
NOTE 3
Censored because it's from my boyfriend/husband/lover/sugar daddy(without the money!) and for my eyes only!

I am secretly thrilled that they don't know that they are learning about reading and writing and communicating and encouraging all at the same time while having fun opening their night note envelopes every night to see of any one has left a message or a treat...but like I said more on the envelopes, the process and the practise to come.
Sweet Dreams all. Rest well all you fabules peoples.

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Ooh, this sounds nice! And your notes are totally fabules.

Love from your very special sister Calli

Kt Mac said...

That's so cute and sweet. Especially Connors! I'm glad B's was deleted!!