Friday 28 August 2009

Bikes for Miss Mackenzi

Dear Miss Mackenzi,
I thought you might like these bikes.  If I was in Australia I would cycle over to your house and pick you up for a spin on:
The Rainy Day Bike-this one would be good cause it wouldn't mess up our princess hair, or get our ballerina tutus wet.
The Craft Bike-you could sit on the back of this one making all kinds of things.  Maybe we could get Mama to come too and teach us how to knit.  Although I'd probably need my hands to steer and my feet to pedal so I'd have to knit with my mouth.
The Garden Bike-this one is good for snacks.  We could grow some food in the baskets and we could munch as we cycled along.  I'd like some tomatoes and strawberries please.
The Garbage Bike-instead of sitting on the back of this bike you could ride in the garbage bin and we could go around the streets when it's throw-out time and pick up all kinds of groovy stuff.  We'd just have to make sure there was still room for you in the garbage bin on the way home.
The Crazy Girl Bike-we all know that you're a little bit crazy, so here's another crazy girl to go cycling with you.  I think you'd have to dress up to be as crazy as her though.

I hope your leg gets better soon, but if it doesn't we'll have to find you a bike as cool as these to tear around the streets on (or you can just go in the garbage bin!).

Big, sloppy kisses,

Aunty Calli xxxx

2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Kenzi has not yet seen the bikes as I keep forgetting to show her. But I have told her that there is a message waiting for her and she was chuffed. Thank you for your amazing love.

Kt Mac said...

Cool bikes for a cool Kenzi! xxx