Tuesday 4 August 2009

Oh So Picture-skew!

There's mountains of washing to fold and put away.  There's thankyou cards to make.  There's errands to run.  Chores to do.  Instead I've just made a batch of honey roasted peanuts and I'm blogging.  That's why freedom of choice is a good thing.  These photos are landscape (kind of), some from out the window as we went zooming by, some from roadside stops, others from our meanderings.
A house.  In a field.  In France.  Along a country lane somewhere North or West of Paris.  Specific huh?


Another house.  This time, on a bridge.  Or rather, a fallen down bridge.  By the river in Vernon, France where we stopped for fried hotdogs and potato slices.
The fields of sunflowers.  A dodgy out-the-window-of-the-car photo, but I'm sure you get the idea.
My first taste of salt water for awhile.  I think I may have dried out.  Biarritz, France.

Tordesillas, Spain.  This river had BIG fish in it, just moseying about.  I think Dad and Andrew should take a trip.
Seaweed collecting boat, somewhere along the peninsula with Sao Jacinto at the end, Portugal.  This was the reason we had to come screaming to a stop for Andrew to take pics.  They're really cool boats and so colourful!
The view from our campsite in Luarca, Spain.  A church, a lighthouse and...
a lighthouse in the other direction too!
This is the church you could see from our campsite.
The town of Luarca, all huddled around the little harbour.

2 comments:

Kt Mac said...

ow, ow, ow, ow, ow no fave's but loved the beach and the crazy bridge house!!!! I wonder if Mad Joan lived their once?

Triniti the Luddite said...

What beautiful photo's.
Keep them coming. The time that it takes to upload you can fold and put away at least 5 articles...I know that's just what I have been doing!
And KT please tell me you are using the correct there's when you are teaching!
My fav is the beach one I think..only because at least something in it is familiar.