Saturday 27 September 2008

The adventure begins!!

About Flamin Time …

Finally I steal a computer and here we go people, hold on this is 3 months in 3hours!

(To my darling family, you will appreciate that I chose this font (whiwh wont work on blogger!) as it reminds me of my handwriting- Perfect! I really should have been a doctor with the beautiful scrawl of mine!)


ONE: FAREWELLS TO DUBLIN, adventure begins!
TWO: HELLO BONNY DUNDEE, how I love thee!

From Ireland to the Land of the Scots!



So after 10months of nursing in Ireland I decided there was more to life and life COULD be a whole lot better…. I didn’t even make 12months what a yellow bellied chicken!!



I loved this place; light house a Christian homless centre giving out food, clothes, smiles, laughter and love... The lads (well maybe papas!!) Warriors of Goodness, Godly-ness & fun!

Mum Monica at the light hose what a kindered spirit!









Solomon a total fave from Romania reminded me of dad!

The chancey smooth talker & entertainer, but you had to like him! Anton.

Another of my faves, she has a beautiful sad story which I will tell you one day.

My other special place in Dublin Mrs Quinns Charity shop on Crumlin Road. Jean the lady in black is a hard talking but golden hearted angel who I scabbed many meals, treasures & adventures & laughs from!! Thanks a million!











Best filler job: Babara & Wolly
I love the sun burnt design on this door

the hinge is long gone.

So I far-welled some really good friends, my wonderful little church and one of the best random ‘gap filler’ jobs ever and off to Scotland I jetted for about €4.50!! (I LOVE Easy Jet!!) I met Mum for the first time in a little over 12months in the airport; it was a precious reunion with a sprinkle of tears before I grabbed and ran her to the train station to get us to Dundee. Bonny blessed Dundee!
Here staying at my Scottish families house (I LOVE more than easyjet the SINGERS of BONNY DUNDEE!!)

I stressed, waited, stressed, received, stressed, unpacked, stressed, waited, stressed, re-packed, and a little more stressing until all my boxes arrived from Dublin Ireland and were packed and headed to London to jump a boat to my home via places I have never seen or heard of and hopefully arriving in Sydney port sometime before my 40th Birthday!! I had an ‘ace time’ saying good bye to all my wonderful friends in Dundee… I was keen to run off from there after studying but a little piece of my heart still resided there and always will, somewhere below The Law and maybe near my favourite stairs, you know the ones Hamish ;-)

3 comments:

Kt Mac said...

late I know and sorry bout the pict quality. more picts to come also xxx

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Yay, yay, yay! i don't care about the lateness or the picture quality, all that matters is you've made it back, aroooooooooooooooooooga!
Cxx

Triniti the Luddite said...

The first time I looked here I didn't see all the photo's but yah for the update.
You have met some amazing people and had some great experiences.
Can't wait to see all the rest.