Wednesday 3 September 2008

More Memories

I have no idea why black was so popular.... but look at us...especially Dad's shorts!
I think this was one of the last Smith visits when we were all together. All of us are reasonably dressed and smiling!
Hmmm. Lee and Kylie's wedding. Hmmmmm!
Girls night in at my place at Rutherford.
Family photo's at Rik and Donna's. (Cal was off galavanting)
Just so Calli Strawberry Jam didn't feel left out. How cute is this?
As I go through boxes of photo's I feel all sad and happy. We have done so much together and now we do so much apart. It was inevitable that we should all grow up and probably just as inevitable that we live all over the world...the travel bug was instilled at an early age! But couldn't it be possible that with all this inevitability I would not miss my sisters so much! Bring on December when we can have some four sister fun and take loads of photo's, make memories and just live!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so H.O.T. I love the pics you've been digging up, Andrew never realised that we used to be such fashion disasters (hard to believe considering the fashionistas that we've now become;P).

Just home from Gothenburg, up at 4am and home just before 2pm, ugh. Andrew's flight was at 6:25 but mine wasn't til 10:40. Glad the airport has comfy chairs.

Came home to very cool pics from the kids, thankyou! Glad Kenzi is getting some dancing in with her ruby red slippers. I bought another pair of shoes for her in Gothenburg but I think they'll be too small by Christmas, poop. I'll bring them anyway, maybe Lin might want them for Emily.

xx