Friday 12 September 2008

The Best Laid Plans

I was going to spend this afternoon writing a few posts that would post themselves over the next week.  I like being part of the blog even when I'm not near a computer.  But you know, the best laid plans and all that.  Our computer is heading to the computer doctor for a little rest and relaxation.  Just a little fine tuning, but it needs to be dropped off now.  So goodbye fair sisters.  I'll be back in about a week and a half, we're doing London, Wales, Bristol and Chatham.  That means salt and vinegar chips, Primark and more charity shops!  Aargh.

3 comments:

楚留香 said...

My blog is in chinese. May be your all sisters would like to learn one day.

Anyway, I will continue to visit your blog.

Triniti the Luddite said...

Have a great time away.
Yikes I will have to post some so people can keep reading!

Kt Mac said...

wow we have chinese people visiting our site... WOW cool xxx