Saturday 20 September 2008

And the Wheels fell off....

Find this here
I was doing so well, blogging everyday in place of my sisters wonderful blog entries...then the wheels fell off in a big way.
Starting from our crazy weekend last weekend, then Kenzi got tonsillitis. Really really sick chicken....no sleep sick. I had some big food orders this week as well, so I juggled that while I nursed Kenzi. Kenzi was on the mend on Thursday and then Connor woke up with the same symptoms on Friday morning. He is even sicker than Kenz. Again no sleep. Pobj has to have a proposal done for work before he flies out on Friday, so he hasn't been home before 7pm. So, here is little old me single mumming it up (Amazing if you are one, amazing) trying to spend quality time with my husband who I won't see for 11 days (Longest time apart for 9 years) and nurse my babies back to health. So, that is a long winded way of saying I will be off air for a time until everything settles and life is a little calmer.
Meanwhile I wonder where all my sisters are to help me laugh my way through this icky, yukky period of life? Kisses until I return full of energy and lots of school holiday fun, wheels all glued and welded back on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bumpity-bumpity-bump. Hold on Trinny, I'll be back in the seat in a few days, and I hope you will be too. OOOOOOOODLES of love, Cxx