Sunday 28 September 2008

Gotta Be Made Of...

I just lost 8 hours. And that's big when it's assignment time. Usually they're due at 11:59pm Armidale time. I was all set to work today and tomorrow and get it in by 4pm Amsterdam time. Now I'm going to be working all day and all night to get it in by 9am. It's due 5pm Armidale time. Gulp. That's where the Milo comes in. I haven't had any since the wedding. One Point Five Years. Oh boy oh boy. I'm glugging Milo, sending up "Oh dear God, Please, please, please' help me prayers, typing, deleting, turning pages and googling. But there's always room for the Four Sisters. Always.

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Sending prayers your way as well. I find home made lime cordial keeps the eyes wide open as well - not sure how!
Hope your assignment goes well and you get at least a pass!
Thanks for taking time to update in your business. It makes me feel connected just for a moment to your world. Wish I was closer to make you milo and google for you.
Love Trin