Sunday 21 September 2008

Superwoman

I have a few favourite songs at the moment and 1 of them is an Alicia Keys song. While I was looking at the lyrics of that song I came across these lyrics and they are mine tonight as I sponge brows and administer medication and clean out buckets....there is an S on my chest!

When I'm breaking down
And I can't be found
And I start to get weak
Cause no one knows
Me underneath these clothes
But I can fly
We can fly, Oooohh

Cause I am a Superwoman
Yes I am
Yes she is
Even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an S on my chest
Oh yes
I'm a Superwoman!

Oh and this is my favourite song of her's. It's called 'Like You'll never see me again.' This is part of it.

So every time you hold me
Hold me like this is the last time
Every time you kiss me
Kiss me like you'll never see me again
Every time you touch me
Touch me like this is the last time
Promise that you'll love me
Love me like you'll never see me again

Poor Pobj is getting lots of hugs and kisses before he goes away!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Trinny go! Both on the superwoman/mum thing and the kisses.

xx

Kt Mac said...

love the song and the photo is gorgeous xxx