Monday 15 September 2008

Toothless Terror


Actually he is not a terror at all, but he has lost his second tooth! I feel like I need to do something for him...almost a coming of age thing..but what? Mmmmm, will have to ponder that some more. Meanwhile I hear you all saying, "Just be normal and do the tooth fairy thing!" That is all well and good, but we have never been normal here and I love the idea of doing our own thing...after all the tooth fairy thing must have started at a home level somewhere and others got wind of it and now parents everywhere are giving out the coins and stashing away the teeth! Perhaps we can start a tradition that goes global! Well, at least in this little world that I live in any way.
So I am away to ponder the tooth thing and to wonder about the memories that my babies will carry with them or to muse over whether they will be eternally damaged because we have refused to follow some of those wonderful childhood traditions?

1 comment:

Linny said...

No Santa Claus?!? No Tooth Fairy?!? Trinny Mac - they will be scarred for life! The tooth fairy must be allowed to visit your house. Imagine the little fairy houses Kenzi would build for her to stay the night in each time she loses a tooth & comes to visit.....