Tuesday 30 September 2008

Just a wee Bit


It is with reluctance that I say that there is definitely a little bit of the Macdonald girl in my boy...after all he is a boy and it just doesn't seem right somehow. But how can I not say it when he comes out dressed up like a member of the Village People and then proceeds to pose like this...yes, there is a little bit of Macdonald girl in this little man...even if it is not a little bit of this Macdonald girl! (That is a question I ponder almost daily...why do my children channel my sisters?...must be so I don't miss them so much...it doesn't ache quite so much when Connor pulls a funny face and I see Linny or Kenzi does a funny naked dance and I see KT, they both crack each other up and laugh and laugh and I see Strawberry girl!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The gene is strong. Long live the Mac girl!
Cxx