Friday 1 May 2009

On a Roll!

Kenzi has a birthday party tonight - she is going to her first disco!!!!
This is what I made to go along with a drawing book and paints and bits and bobs.
I found the tutorial on the internet somewhere and it was wonderful, so I will find the link and post it. I think that these are a great gift and any one could make them (wink, wink, nudge, nudge Linny - you would only need to find cheap pencils and textas!)
Sorry about the photo's - it was late last night when I had finished...well it was after 8:30 anyhow and even the camera gets tired and unfocused!

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Cool Trinny! I made a few of these plus some crayon rolls with notebooks and sold them on Queen's Day. Mine were different to yours though, and I measured my pencil rolls wrong so only 11 of the 12 pencils fitted in!