Wednesday 27 May 2009

Kids in Boxes


When we were cycling home from church on Sunday we passed the Mama Bakfiets Race.  Each mum had a bakfiets with kid/s and they each set off at a different time.  They had to cycle a certain route around the park and the results were based on time and precision (there were challenges set up along the way).  Andrew said he was tempted to sign me up, although we don't have a bakfiets.  Or kids.  Maybe when we all have kids we'll have to take a trip to Amsterdam and join in the fun.  (Just imagine how competitive Linny and Kt Mac would be!!)

3 comments:

Linny said...

You know I would have to win! I would beat Kt easily! And if anyone got in front of me I would just do a polite little side-swipe!!! Or as dad taught me to do...I would drop my wheel over into the gravel and sapry it all over the bike behind me!!!

Triniti the Luddite said...

I just have pictures of my legs up in the air after the billy cart fiasco on Christmas morning. I only ride exercise bikes now, so go ahead all of you and win away. I will stand cheering on the sideline and give you all a winners flower, because you all deserve it - even if you cheat!

Kt Mac said...

It would be hard to win with flat tyres Linny :-)

BE ready to eat my gravel SPRAY!