Wednesday 27 May 2009

My Boxing Kangaroo


Here is my big boy. Everyday he grows in courage and manliness and love. He is sweet and gentle and crazy and giggly and boyish and sporty. He has taken to boxing our punching bag and pops into shops to buy bread while I wait in the car. He would never have done that 6 months ago. He still annoys his sister and cries at silly things...but he is growing and changing and become an awesome young man who loves God and loves others well. I think he is great....can you tell?

3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Oh man, he's so much braver than me already! Where has little Connor gone?

Linny said...

He is really growing up! Give him a couple of big steaks a week though as he looks like he needs to beef up!!!!!

Kt Mac said...

He's just trying to avoid the Macdonald Butt and thighs!!! He's precious!