Friday 22 May 2009

Finally!

Well... I got brave and got active and went to a new church last sunday (see site)
I went wanting 3 boxes ticked
1) Small (number of people)
2) Friendly
3) Good Bible teaching
I came out with 3 ticks but man God is funny and knows my insides out!!!
God 3 boxes he put ticks in which ment huge thing to me:

1) The preacher used the word massage in the opening prayer
(never in all my life have I heard that word in a prayer- it answered a
question and gave me some direction!)
2) There were break dancers in the service???!!!
3) The visiting preacher got up to speak and he was from....
Glasgow Scotland!
God blew my boxes out of the water!!
So... I am going back on Sunday yes yes YES! AND.... I am part of the kids break dancing group/team/troupe...????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where?
when?
how?
you have to tell us more.........!
Sounds great anyway Kati, glad you ar feeling happy and break dancing at the same time :)

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Hoorah for ticked boxes (and break dancing that doesn't fit in a box)!

Triniti the Luddite said...

Break dancing????? oh and you forgot hot boys on the list!!!!!