Thursday 7 May 2009

This is One Reason I Love My Friends

Because they're fun!  (And not only cause they give me AWESOME presents.)
Joshua came over for dinner a few nights ago and I wondered why he took so long to come up the stairs into our apartment.  Once we were inside, sitting down for dinner there was a buzz on my phone.  
It was a message from Joshua saying that I must have missed one of the presents in my birthday treasure hunt cause he had seen something under the table on the way in.  Out I dashed to find a big, wrapped up box. 
 And inside was a pasta maker, OOOOOOOOOH!  That boy sure knows how to make and keep friends!
I haven't yet whizzed anything up with it yet, my first pasta masterpiece is till marinating in my mind.  But soon, very soon...

2 comments:

Kt Mac said...

I am so impressed with him! That was sweet fun and SPOT on! Happy pasta eating! I made a bland one last night for Dad and I and I quit eating b4 dad!

Triniti the Luddite said...

A good friend to have...can I steal him like I steal your other friends????