Saturday 16 May 2009

Den how I adore thee...

She is like us... Hang on she came 1st so maybe we are like her!
I had such a blast going op-shopping with my Gran! We even got an old lady invite to coffee and cake, I am a granny without the grey hair (without any hair!)
I love her cause she loves me, she prayes for me, she gives me the biggest hugs and kisses me smack bang on the lips every time I 'Pop in'.
She is a little forgetful at times but she gives me good advice and something to smile about all day long. We are the luckiest grandaughters in the world cause..

Our Gran Den ROCKS!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Yayus for Gwenny! You're lucky you can get her out of the house, she wouldn't go across to the shops for a drink when I went to say goodbye to her because she'd already gone across once that day!

Spani said...

Den is pretty cool. If you care to check out my facebook you will see a photo of her sitting on cause i wouldnt move. lol.