Monday 4 May 2009

48 Hour Film Project

Once again we've done it.  And once again it was horror.  I think Andrew is cursed because we always draw the only genre we don't want.  Oh well, at least my newly-acquired blood making skills of last year were able to be put to good use again.

It was a crazy hectic weekend.  I was catering so I spent most of my time either in the kitchen or cycling all over the city carrying enough food for the team on my bike.  Hmm, it seems I like a challenge.  I also had to whip up the apron the Fineke wears in the movie, I can chop food and fabric it seems, although I leave the gruesome chopping to Andrew.  And check out the yellow chair, that's my hooker chair that I got from the street, cool huh?

There were a few major technical difficulties over the weekend so it's incredible that a film got made at all.  But it was, and it went in on time.  A success I say.

About the film, maybe not one for the kiddies, or maybe you Trin!  Perhaps Brenton could preview it for you and let you know what happens and if it's suitable.

And now, for the grand preview of the latest in the Worthing repertoire of short film horror:




2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

I cannot believe you got horror. Pobj will look at it for me. WEll done all the same on getting it done! I cannot comment on it because I really don;t think I can watch it....sorry I feel unsupportive!

Kt Mac said...

So did you win anything this year?? Horror is your doom! Hope it was fun thought techincal hitches sounds bad! Well done it was disturbing! And the actores are 5* this time!!