Saturday 24 October 2009

Another reason to live in Newcaslte

Ok, So I am being a little self indulgent and thinking that we would be reason enough for anybody anywhere in the world to think that living near us would be fantastic.
Here are some more reasons.
1. You don't have to wear fur lined boots because it is cold...you wear them because it is trendy to wear ugs anywhere!
2. I got a bunch a of spinach from the markets yesterday that cost 50cents.
3. We have beaches.....you can swim in our beaches...without getting brain freeze.
4. Oh, and have I mentioned ther is this great family called "The Pobjie's". They love having family around!

(I could have gone on and on...Just letting you know that I think it is just about our time again for uncles and Aunti's, sisters and brothers to be around....no selfish motives or anything.....and I will not cry tooooooo much if you end up in Greenland building bridges for Seals of whatever is over there....so make your decisions based on what God wants for you...because I want you over here but God wants the best!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Umm, who's going to Greenland? Not me, I want somewhere warmer. Anyways, all good reasons to move back to Newcastle. I could add to the list too. We'll have to see what we can do!

Cxx

mum said...

ok! You've heard of a bride price, we are offering a bribe price!!!!!!!!!!!
2 PIGS (which must go as pork when fat enough!!)
3 GOATS because relatives can supply them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& the use of a very large oven whenever you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!