Tuesday 6 October 2009

As Bright, As Bright Can Be

This is my week so far.  A jar of vegemite.  I've picked up whatever lurgy Andrew had last week and according to sister vegemite can cure anything.  Here's hoping that it does because I'm meant to be off to Germany with a bunch of friends on Thursday but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate me spreading my special brand of love onto all of them.

In other news, Andrew is in Turkey eating cucumbers and tomato for breakfast.  I finished First Day to 5K podrunner on Saturday (aroooooga).  Owls have been planted around different places in Amsterdam.  And that's about it.

2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Oh dear, I hopeyou are feeling better soon. I will send Kenzi over...she is sick too......like always happens when Pobj is away and we go away from home. She told me sh thinks she just gets home sick. To me it sounds more like pneumonia, but I am not a doctor. Hope you are ok with Andrew away. I hate Pobj being away..hate it..part of me is missing.
Anyway, go eat that vegemite and get well soon.

Kt Mac said...

I hear sunscreen works for everything as well! Hope you get to go to Germany, What's it for??? Did you know they brought out a new veggimite and Ozzie went in to up roar about the new name a take off of Ipod so now they are re-naming it!!!! Leave a good thing a good thing I say. Leave poor old veggimeit alone! I am up to 5km wk2 (did a bit of skipping and think I should be able to fast track it to 5mk in 5 wks- thanks for the link, idea, inspiration!!) I run and see "Caballo" my horse that I am trying to save from dog meat on each run. Hope your better xxx