Sunday 18 October 2009

Revelation

Did you know that one of the girls that is in 'The sisterhood of the traveling Pants' also plays Betty in 'Ugly Betty.' A total revelation to me.
Amazing what makeup and the like can do!
I think she is very beautiful as either...I am a BIG, HUGE fan of Betty. I love her individualness and her quirky, upbeat nature that prevails in the face of awful people and events. She is Awesome! But would you look at the difference in real life her and Betty her......amazing!

4 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Isn't it crazy? It's amazing what a wig and fake eyebrows can do. Although I don't need any fake eyebrows to get Ugly Betty's look at the moment!

Cxx

Kt Mac said...

she's awesome no matter what she looked like, but long live Ugly Betty I say!! xxx Glad you are addicted now too trinny!

Linny said...

As a mother of two...I tend to always look rather like the bottom Betty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linny said...

Maybe I need to employ a good eyebrow-plucker and makeup artist!! I would need them on a daily basis...or maybe hourly actually come to think of it!!!!!!