Saturday 10 October 2009

Brown Paper Packages


I love that song from the Sound of Music. Often it is singing in my head if I am worried or sad or just overwhelmed with life...along with 'If God is for me than who can be against me', or 'just keep swimming, just keep swimming'!
Anyway, I do sing the song as well when I get packages. I got a dandy package a while ago and have not had a chance to photograph it or to say thank you.
So, here is my BIG, HUGE, ENOrmous THANK YOU to my fairy/angel who just knows when I need brown paper packages tied up with string...even though this package was in a basket wrapped in spotlight bags and contained one of my most favourite things...fabric and also some very spoiling presents for Connor and Kenzi, which they loved.
Someday I will know how to show people I appreciate them SOOOOOOOO much, for now it just has to be a blog post and a pretty picture.
Thank you so much for my wonderful package, Mrs Wonderful or Mrs Anon..."these are a few of my favourite things!"

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i was reading your blog and wishing i had sisters who libved across the worl, or state, or ocean who could send ME packages...and the the words 'spotlight ngas' sunded remotely familiar and i remembered my clean up and out. My pleasure, I hope thre was something useful there xx

Anonymous said...

what a spelling mess!!!!!
LIVED across the worlD
spotlight BAGS SOUNDED
I hope THERE

I am so sorry, it's late (really late) and dark (really dark) so i can't see a thing or the keyboard so have made a million mistakes above (but have written my errors out), just once.
Love you all and THANK YOU for putting up with the Anon Intruder....thank you thank you thank you xx

Kt Mac said...

You're not an intruder if we welcome and want you XXXXX

I love suprises and packages and generous friends and family, yey to life and people we love!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Katie....you are super spesh.
we love you and we miss you when you don't just drop by :) xxxxx

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I think Anon and Kati may have been separated at birth, it's something to do with the spelling! Isn't she just the best?! You too Kt Mac. And Trinny. And Linny. You all rock!

Anonymous said...

Maybe we were twins joined at the breast.....ssssss!
sorry, i just couldn't miss that opportunity and if there dare be another comment or two, the breasts could outdo the nipple post! one (or two) and the same really!
C'mon Katie....we can do it :)

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Yeah, our breasts can so beat the boy's!!! I'll add another comment for that cause!

Linny said...

me too! yay to breasts..even yours kt mac! we can all celebrate the day when you can tuck them into your belt like mrs bush! after having kids...i could well join you in that undertaking!!!!!

Kt Mac said...

Breast is best, breast is best... No matter wether it's T,L,K,C,orR Our titty bangers will always stop the crowed, cause pleasure, laughs and gaiety!!! Seperate at Breast indeed Anon!!!! (will we win now??????)!!!!!!!!!!

Kt Mac said...

Boyish nips are really no comparison to lushios lady lumps, my lumps my humps my large lady bumps ;-)

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

We won, we won!!!

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

I can't belive i am actually doing this (especially whilst i am at work - it's usually a late night moment of fun for me at home)

Aaaahhhh, the things that entertain us. Yes Kati (and your sisters) go the breasts!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmmm, i just noticed someone absent from the 'boob talk'.....

if i was you Katie i would have called that 'titty talk'

and it all started out with Trin saying thank you for a basket of junk from my clean up.
Thanks Trin and sorry the blog got all sidetracked x