Saturday 24 October 2009

If.........

If I had an excess amount of money I would buy this tent.
I would use it for Kenzi's big birthday bash...theme RED and AQUA.
I would fill it full of aqua balloons
and have candy bar that was full of red and aqua lollies.
I would serve the kids food in there own little cardboard trays - covered in red spotted fabric.
I would have all sorts of games set up around the outside.
Inside would be for face painting and sword/wand painting.
These are some of the things that are going to happen....they were going to happen at Carrington Community Centre, but the funny old man that holds the keys is a little disorganised and has double booked and the other person has it booked for the whole weekend!
So, I am looking for other cheap alternatives.

This tent would be my dream...how cool would it look...but there are people without houses...and a little man in Manado that we just sponsored so that he can get to a doctor, because he is a really, really ill little 7 month old. So, I look at it with envy, but must come up with another plan...HMMMMM could I sew one??????

Photos from 1. Red tent
2. Girl with Balloons
3. Candy Bar
4. Mood board

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Planning for the party already? You're very keen. Maybe you should go into party planning, it sounds like it's going to be awesome. Maybe you could make a giant teepee, or drape fabric to make a kind of tent from a big tree. I'm sure you'll come up with something fabules!

Cxx

PS When is this party? I'd rather like to be around for it!

Kt Mac said...

WOW, wow. And what is little princess going to be wearing... A red and white pokadot dress from the dress up box ;-) I LOVE the flying balloon girl- wow, I would love to do that! Mum and Dad were thinking of buying a white one- just spray it red!!!