Friday 30 October 2009

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

When Andrew is away I try and make sure that I have something to do every day that involves me  leaving the house and actually talking to people.  It's so easy to get caught up in uni work and everything else in our little house (like cozying up on the couch and reading) that sometimes I get to the end of the day and realise that I haven't gone outside.  
This week I've made the effort to get out every day, and it's been great (I'm off for lunch, shopping and dinner with the girls in a few hours).  I also try and make sure that I do things that I would usually do if Andrew was here but can't be bothered to do if it's just me.  There's been birthday cheesecake, me-created chicken and potato bake, bundt-pan cakes, and a little clothing reconstruction.  I've missed Andrew like crazy, but it's been a good week.  And I got some couch-cozying in last night and watched the new Hairspray, SO fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that first cake looks scrumptious!
we miss you like crazy too Cal...and we are all doing things every day until you come back...
love you lots. R xx

Triniti the Luddite said...

This all looks so good. Have fun enjoying having Hubby home. Please try and fit into the suitcase!

Kt Mac said...

yey for getting out of the apartment and cycling or walking your butt of in the cold!!! It all looks yummy and I know the effort it takes to cook, live for one! No tears of misery as I am still high as a kite from over loving at the Mackay melboure cup!!!

Kt Mac said...

yey for getting out of the apartment and cycling or walking your butt of in the cold!!! It all looks yummy and I know the effort it takes to cook, live for one! No tears of misery as I am still high as a kite from over loving at the Mackay melboure cup!!!