Monday 12 October 2009

Bare

Just run my first day of wk 3 podrunner (thanks Cal!!)
In the dust with the stars starting to poke through the huge pinkinsh grey endless horizon.
Running in the dark is becoming a habit of mine-thankfully all the snakes go to bed early and have avoided dung bugs in the eye so far!
Now...

Yes that's right I am painting the school room in the buff, so liberating.

And Trinny will say Why?.... Why not!!!

It's hot up here and it makes me giggle ha ha ha he he he...

I'll only fess up if there are large circles in the suede effects though ;-)

I hope the main house people don't decide to pop by!!!!

4 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Oh my!
Can you send me the link to the pod runner thing, cal or kt. I have new shoes and Nai and I are going to run, but I think I need to build up before I run with her - she finished a half marathon and didn't die!
And as for painting in the buff...well I have no words, no words at all. YOu made me smile, thanks.

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Uum, why do you look like an old naked man with big coke-bottle glasses? And your breasts, they seem to have shrunk.

Good job on podrunner, I brave the early morning fogs here. I've had a break because I've been sick, but when I start back up I'll probably have to wear bike lights when i go running. That's just silly.

Anonymous said...

i think a little part of you just secretly enjoys that they might - or may not - pop by!!!
You're the best Kt!!!

p.s. just need another comment or two on the 'brown paper' post below :)

Linny said...

Oh dear Kt Mac...you are starting to look like Gary Mears!!!He, he, he!!! Enjoy your painting Gazza!!!