Tuesday 17 June 2008

Cafe Triniti


Sometimes I feel like every morning I am running a cafe.
This morning's menu was:

1 bowl of creamy hot porridge with brown sugar for Master Connor
1 fried egg on toast with a tomato sauce smiley face for Miss Kenz
1 frog in a hole (no toads at our place!) again for Miss Kenz (apparently restocking the empty tum!)

1 grapefruit with a smattering of sugar and a handful of almonds for me. (The grapefruit was from Uncle Ron"s farm and was fabulous)
This was all before 6:30am when the cafe closes and the beauty shop opens so we can be ready for the day ahead with shiny teeth, brushes hair and clean ironed clothes.
I love being an at home Mum. It is going to take a herd of wild bulls to get me back full time.
I love it...I love it....I love it.

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Mmm, I haven't had breakfast yet but you've got me hungry for yummy things.

I'm so happy on the inside that you get to be a stay at home mum, I think it's good for you, for the kids and for good stories on the blog!

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum brekky! I will be over for brekky soon- can decide which one I will have though! XX