Friday 6 June 2008

Un Taco Por Favor...Or Maybe More

So, I like Mexican food.  Like, I really like it (although there's not many forms of food that I don't like- like, really like).  So squeezing a little Mexican loving into my List of 26 was just a good way to ensure that I got it.  And got it I did.  The Taco Shop serve up the most divine tacos and burritos and all sorts of yummy, sloppy accompaniments (sorry about the down-the-top shot, husbands-you can never trust them!).  I think I might have to add it to my list to do again, can I have 27 things to do before I turn 27?

2 comments:

Kt Mac said...

Mmmm Taco's Yum Yum they looked yum yum. XXX

Triniti the Luddite said...

I think you can break the rules as long as you pack some in your bag for me! They look fresh and delicious. What was on them? Were they just bean's or meat? I have taken to putting salad with my nachos. I love it...salad should be eaten with almost anything...well maybe not breakfast cereal, but almost everything. Connor canteen at school does a brillo nacho stack and all vegetarian..how do I now this well I am officially a canteen lady, having been on twice now!
Love you