Thursday 12 June 2008

Peeping Tom

Our windows are mega-sparkly clean at the moment.  But I'm slightly wishing that they weren't so clear and see-throughish.  I was just chatting with Andrew on the phone whilst gazing out the window at the beautiful evening light and the great view.  Nice huh?  But then the guy in this window... ...came out butt-naked!  We don't even live in the red light district.  I got a full-frontal and then an even fuller backal when he turned around and bent over to put his shorts on. EEEEEEEH!  Andrew suggested that if we're ever invited over we won't sit down.  Eew.

3 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Oh my!
A beautiful building, but may I ask why you stayed watching for so long?
After reading the title and the first few sentences I thought you had a peeping tom looking at you! Then I read on and find out that you indeed were the peeping tom! Naughty!
Love Trin

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I wasn't sure at first, I was hoping that he had skin coloured clothing on so I had to keep watching to make certain. The whole bending over thing gave it away though!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.. I only wish I had been there!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was it one of the gay men????!!! XXX