Sunday 8 June 2008

My, My, My Beautiful Sunday

Trinny is musing and I am moping.  Some people have happy places, some have sad places.  This is my bittersweet place.  Sometimes it brings people, sometimes it takes people.  This morning it took my husband.  He'll be back at the end of the week, so it's not so long, but I'd rather have him here.
Andrew produced this lovely breakfast before he took off.  It was Good with a very BIG capital G.  Croissants with scrambled eggs made with yogurt and a fresh tomato salsa.  Wow.
And these are my little gems from yesterday.  Well, what's left of them anyway.  Six beautiful shiny vintage buttons that I bought at the farmers market.  But now there's only one left.  You'll get to see what happened to the other five soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ow something cool coming my way...???!! They are cool buttons. x

Anonymous said...

Sorry also to hear Andy had to go away. At least you have lots of reunions to look forward too. And even better when you have no visitors nudge nudge wink wink!! XXX