Monday 23 June 2008

Spreading the Love

OK, I don't have a lot of time to do things like this, but it sparked my imagination and I think it would be totally fun. I have written to The Toy Society to ask if I can do something similar. How fun would it be to drop a toy and then hear who had found it. I think it would be a great lesson in sharing also for Connor and Kenzi......and my sewing room is getting closer to being finished so I can sew.
A clip for Kenzi I have been working on. Supposed to be a flower more like a fried egg.
The answer to my riddle in an earlier post was our new fire. It's a delight and a dream. Thanks DADDY.
And lastly a glimpse of the table and decorations that Kenzi and I did for Mumma and Brenton's birthday celebrations last Friday night.

3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I saw the Toy Society thing the other day and thought it was MEGA cool. We could have a Christmas make-and-drop when I come home!!

And keep up with Kenzi's cool hair clips, practice seriously makes better (maybe not perfect but that's not what we're aiming for here huh?!).

xx

Triniti the Luddite said...

I love the christmas idea....a whole day of creating and then a fun night of dropping and running and hopefully hearing back...cool...I am excited already.
I have made other ones since then and they are getting better....never perfect!
By the way I love the things down the side now. I'm off to explore the things that you have there until i fall asleep.
Have fun with Mum when she is over there.
Don't get too lonely without Andrew...sew lots so I can see.
Oh and what did you do with those vintage buttons from the farmers markets. I have been waiting to see your creation.

Anonymous said...

WOW your place is cool and a fire- can't beat fires! Kenzi what crazy face are you pulling in the B'day party pict?! Nice deco by the way. I like the fried egg and practice does make.... Better every time XXX