Saturday 14 June 2008

I have a Dream

I have a dream that one day 1 or 2 or 3 of my sisters will live within walking distance of me, at least for a while. Oh, the tea parties and sewing parties and pj parties we could have!
So, in order to see that dream fulfilled I look at houses near or around me. Today I visited four with family in tow. We love to choose our bedrooms and see how small the bathrooms are! I loved two of them.....of course they were terrace houses and very suited to a single married couple without children or a single person with lots of beaus!!!! They were great and one day my dream is to own one of my own....in the meantime I will allow at least one of my sisters to live my dream and buy a terrace...after all it is just around the corner and we are great neighbours!
(Camera still very sick and I am saving for a terrace so no chance of a new one!)

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Hey,

Looks like you're doing as much searching as me!

I often use other people's pics when I don't have one. www.meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com has a cool tutorial on using other pictures. I think it's under the 'How to make your blog look cuter' thing. I use flickr or google the word I want and click the images tab.

xx

Kt Mac said...

I'll buy it when I find a sugar daddy!! (any offers blog stalkers!?) I could live just down the road from you in a tent in the park!! A house or flat or terrace would be wonderful but traveling is too appealing at present! XXX