Wednesday 25 June 2008

Going Retro

Seeing as Lin started to ramble down Memory Lane I thought I'd join her.  I cycled out to the kringloop today to buy some second-hand books for some holiday reading.  I always check out everything in the shop and guess what I found?
Yup, looks like we're going to have to have some friends around for a game of Bingo, the prize being a Flake of course!  Maybe we could break it out when Mum and Kati get here.  We need to introduce Andrew to the joys of a good old game of Bingo.  Now we'll just have to remember the call numbers: Legs Eleven, ummm...I forget any others...anyone else remember them?  Oh well, if all else fails I can go butterfly hunting with the groovy net/bag thing that comes with it.

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

66 - clickety clicks
__ can't remember but the number was related to tennison road!
That's all I got, but how fun and the game looks great. I love what you find.