Monday 23 June 2008

Mr Whippy

Number 17 of my list required me to post a video on Four Sisters.  So here it is.  

Just a word of explanation: I love the IKEA ice cream machine.  Yesterday we caught it on camera and then I gave myself a crash course in Final Cut Express resulting in my masterpiece.  Perhaps not award-winning, but I'm on the way to finishing my list!

PS Unfortunately the ice cream didn't fall back into the holder.  Maybe next time...
PPS If this video doesn't work try this link.

2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

YOu are so on your way to finishing your list. I need to get a wiggle on..although do you think I can change some of mine if I have aimed too high? What a re the rules can I edit?
Love the video you clever chicken. Connor and Kenzi are going to laugh.
Love Trin

Anonymous said...

That's cool Cal pity that it didn't land ok!! I love that icecream machine (has to be seen to be understood!) XXX