Saturday 7 June 2008

More Paris!

By night... Oh la la, la la!!
I feel slightly bad about these but it was far too funny!!































Cute little kids with these boats and walking
sticks were buzzing about the lake... So cute!








Isn't this such an awesome pict
of Brooke- She's got the moves!


















What is french for
yoghurt?!











































Can you beat the joy of a child!!













I love you my sisters
all my heart lovin xxx

3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Mmm, nice. And you look rather sophisticated in your last heart piccies.

xx

Triniti the Luddite said...

I agree with Miss Calli - You look like a young lady. Mrs white would be proud!
Paris looks dreamy. You and Brooke look like you had a great time. I hear Australia is great too - no Eiffel Towers or french men, but we have the Penis tower and funny men!
Love you

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

And nice leg-spread in the background of the little boy with the boat!!