Sunday 29 June 2008

Toodles!

I've made the momentous decision to leave the computer at home for a week and send me off to the sunshine.  Aaah, the rays of the sun rather than the rays of the computer screen.  Andrew and I are off to Turkey again for the week, me via Paris and Istanbul where I'll pick up Andrew and make our way to Izmir and then Foca.  My ticket is a little crazy, but when it's pretty much free you seriously don't complain.  So, goodbye for a little while (although there'll be a few random posts popping up every now and then) and I'll be back soon.  Remember, it's still me even if I no longer look pasty white but instead a lovely golden honey.  Ooh, I can feel the warmth already!

2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Have a great trip.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the sun- heck knows your skin, body and mind deserve it! And see you very soon indeed! XXX