Thursday 6 March 2008

Birthday Goodness

In answer to my dilemma, this is what I came up with.  The first is a heat/cold pack for a friend.  She had a baby a few months ago, and that combined with spending a lot of time in front of the computer has given her neck and shoulder aches.  So here's something to soothe.  And it has a washable cover, good for someone who has a baby about the place.
And the second is for a friend who has just started a new job, and she gets business cards!  This is a little purse to keep them in.  I got the pattern from Martha Stewart and used some great fabric I bought a few weeks ago from IKEA (I love that place!).
Only two sleeps until Andrew is back from Turkey- wooohoooty doo!  During the day it doesn't really make much of a difference that he's away, he's usually at work anyway.  But it's the evenings that drag.  I watch McLeod's Daughters to fill me up with a little bit of home and then read/browse the internet/wash up a small mountain of dirty dishes (housework goes out the window when A's away!).  But tonight I'm off to some friend's place for dinner.  And then it's only one more evening which will probably be spent getting this place back into looking like it did before A left.  And then a delicious weekend spent with my husband.  Perfect.

No comments: