Saturday 29 March 2008

More Photo's More Memories

It's amazing how one picture can have a dozen memories attached to it. I love pictures.
OK, so at the moment it is not working with putting pictures in - bummer.
I shall try again later.
Lazy weekend this weekend.
We had Connor's cross country carnival - my slow and steady boy who lops along marching to the rhythm of his own drum came in 10th and I was so proud! Running 2 km's and surviving is a dream of mine, so I guess you could say I'm living my dream through my child!!!!
We went for a walk to get the weekend paper this morning and ended up stumbling upon a garage sale that had tiles that we bought for our splash back. I will take photo's once they are done.
Most of today we have been working on Connor's simple machines project for school. We are making a car with a mouse trap. Photo's to follow!
A Kenzi funny - She calls Whoopee cushions, fluffy cushions! Pretty apt really.
Here's to lazy weekends and beautiful weather.

No comments: