Tuesday 25 March 2008

A Picture Tells A Thousand Words

Easter for us was spent up at our childhood farm. Weekends like that bring memories flooding back - along with the fact that I shuffled through many boxes of photo's! I found lots of sister photo's that Brenton (My Husband) scanned and edited for me. SO without further ado, because this is a blog about the four of us, here are some of our "Sister Four" photo's.
A Family photo to start the ball rolling!!!! Don't know what year this was, but we did have family photo's occasionally. The most memorable one was when I decided to faint in the middle of the session!

This is another whole family photo, taken on the farm. This was the day that we first said goodbye to Strawberry Jam and goodbye again to KT. We were heading to the airport right after that photo. All of us had been living in OZ, although KT was in and out! Who knew that this was the beginning of separate lives in places far far away.
School photo. Linny and I were in High school. KT and Calico were in Primary School.
I have a love hate relationship with this photo. I love that we are all so young - however it also reminds me that I am old, actually old enough to have carried my baby sister on my ample hips!
I love the face that KT has on - it is very Kenzi!
This was taken when we were on a family holiday in Canberra. I would so do the matching track suit with Connor and Kenzi if they didn't kick up a fuss. Once again I look so much older. I think my height was the contributing factor in making me look like an 18 year old while all my beautiful young sisters radiated youth and vitality!
More photo's to follow, but am excited about getting these up!
SAY CHEESE!!!!!!

No comments: