Thursday 20 March 2008

Cherry Blossom and Chocolate Egg Time

I've had a few cards to make for birthdays and thankyou notes, and these are my current favourites.  I used some vintage fabric off-cuts that I got from Liz last weekend and glued it over the tree which I had drawn with markers.  Pretty, huh?

On other fronts, I'm trying to get essays done.  I'm currently up to my eyeballs in non-violence theory, Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., Dorothy Day, Colman McCarthy.  Great stuff.  But how do I get all these fascinating thoughts and ideas under control and in an orderly 2700 word essay?  Somehow, I hope.

Andrew is off to Denmark tomorrow for work.  There's been an emergency and Andrew is digging around in the cupboard for his red cape to go save the day.  Easter has been put on hold in this household.  But maybe not the eggs.

So, for everyone else, Happy Easter!

No comments: