Sunday 2 March 2008

The Luddite Has Arrived!

Here I am! Amazingly I have done it! I have joined the ranks and got on board! I hear shouts of joy and words of encouragement from across the globe!
Being the eldest of the four sisters I do not feel it is my responsibility to stir the pot or shake things up - I like smooth sailing and little conflict.
I love Spring and Autumn, The Chronicles of Narnia and my family.
As I have not frequented many Blogs and am a little unsure as to what is expected I will no doubt have trouble keeping up with the amazing lives that all my sisters lead. Here I will chronicle what it is to be a Mummy of 2, a wife of 1 and an aspiring exciting person!
Today I will finish some baby shoes, cook some cookies and dance with Kenzi (my 5 year old baby girl). Connor will ask to be bowled at and I will under duress do so, because one day he may make it onto the Australian Cricket and hank his long suffering Mummy for bowling at him in the back yard!
And so my day is beginning - the porridge call has come through and up I get.
Again I would like to say "I did it!"
Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: