Wednesday 5 March 2008

To Bed, To Bed...

I love that nursery rhyme:
To bed, To bed, said Sleepy Head
Tarry awhile said Slow
Put on the pan, said Greedy Ann
We'll sup before we go!

And that's where this sleepy head is heading. To bed, To bed.  It's been a full day, and there's lots to share but all I'm leaving you with is a picture of the snow that swirled about my part of the world today.  I was jumping and screaming in front of the windows as the BIG fat flakes whirled crazily about.  I've never seen so much snow falling, and so big.  But I'm from sunny Australia, so that's not saying a lot.  But it was beautiful, and slightly magical.  There seems to be a lot of magical moments for the Four Sisters.  I think it's in our blood.
PS Sorry about the picture quality.  Andrew is in Turkey with the camera so I was leaning out the window with our laptop trying to capture the whirling dervishes!

No comments: