Saturday 29 March 2008

Four Sisters

A family photo - very cute. Can you tell that we had at home haircuts? Thrifty and nifty Mummy saved money and still managed to make us beautiful!
This is a totally great photo because I love that Linny has a Hubba Bubba pink matching tracky on, complete with a scarf, I have the dress over pants and Kati and Calli are just cute!
A photo taken at our Grandparents place at Narrabeen. I wish now that I had have been braver at exploring the house. It was a treasure trove of antique goodness, but I was too young to know that that is what I loved. I just remember sleeping on the floor with Linny and her making me sleep closest to the door so that the baddies would get me first!!!! We were country girls who thought that Sydney was big and bad!!!!!!
One of our Santa photo's. Santa was cheering!!!!
I cannot remember when this photo was taken - I wonder if it was when I had a horse called rooster????? Rooster used to bite other horses bottoms!!!!!


No comments: