Friday 7 March 2008

Sleep Sweet Sleep

There is something quite wonderful about a night of uninterrupted sleep. I have woken up ready to face the world after a night where I didn't have to get up for sick children, strange noises or night terrors.
I am ready for anything.
Connor has been sick for the last two days. His high temperatures have had my heart pounding a few times. His little body doesn't cope well with them and although he no longer has convulsions, he does do a good bit of hallucinating. But we got through it and he is on the tail end of the bug.
Kenzi is going through a cooking phase. We must cook every day and she insists that mud pies aren't cooking, although I have encouraged her on countless occasions to head to the back yard and cook!! Hopefully some good will come of all the cooking we are doing - not just adding padding onto my thighs!
Mum and Dad are down tonight for a sleepover and then we are heading for our annual trip to see the Smith's. Old friends are wonderful!
And so starts my day.

No comments: